A trip to Iran is fascinating! Colorful bazaars, warm hospitality and a unique cultural heritage await you. Knowing a few simple words like "where" (koh-jaa) and "when" (kay) can make a huge difference in your travels. Make the most of your experience by having the essential words and phrases right at your fingertips with FARSI a language map®.
This clever language guide covers all your language needs. Asking for directions, ordering tea or purchasing souvenirs is simply a breeze. The snap-open and fold design is easy to use. Light-weight and durable, you can take it everywhere, from the ancient ruins in Persepolis to the exotic teahouses in Esfahan.
- Hundreds of words and phrases you'll need most
- Divided into key categories such as Asking Questions, Dining Out, Meeting People, Shopping, Sightseeing, Transportation and much more
- Unique snap-open and fold design
- Pronunciation is easy with simple phonetics
- Ultra-thin (barely 1/8" thick) and light-weight (under two ounces)
- Laminated for durability
- Folds up like a map to slip easily into your pocket or bag
- Full color, original artwork
- Publisher: Bilingual Books, Inc.
- Author: Kristine K. Kershul
- Language: Farsi for English speakers
- ISBN-13: 978-1-931873-92-5
- Edition: First
- Publication Date: July 1, 2009
- Series: Language Maps®
- Format: Paperback
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 11 inches
- Category: Travel, Foreign Language Study
- Available: Canada, from Raincoast Books
United Kingdom, from Gazelle Book Services