Whether you’re celebrating "Oktoberfest," skiing the Alps or exploring your German heritage, you’ll have more fun if you can speak the language! GERMAN in 10 minutes a day® teaches you everything you’ll need to make your travel experiences extraordinary.
With the PC/Mac download you’ll have talking Flash Cards, Sticky Labels and more, right on your screen—hear the words, practice and play, keep track of your score and have fun!
- The 10 minutes a day® Series is your first step in language learning. You’ll understand how the components of the language work so you’ll have the freedom to use the language for any situation.
- The 10 minutes a day® method guarantees success—all you need to do is set aside 10 minutes a day. When you do a little bit every day, you reinforce your learning and progress quickly.
- The program is designed so you can work at your own pace. If you want to do more than 10 minutes a day, keep going. Just remember, let the process be fun.
- Designed to look like a child’s workbook, the 10 minutes a day® book is an inviting program for everyone. It covers the material equivalent to more than a year of high school German or the first quarter of German at university.
- You’ll learn Key Question Words so you can ask for what you need; money and numbers so you can shop and pay bills; directions so you can get around town smoothly, and so much more to make your travels abroad enjoyable.
- Study aids and activities such as word games, puzzles and interactive modules are strategically interwoven into the program. They’re engaging and designed to help you succeed.
- Do an exercise in the book then place your Sticky Labels around your home. Use the interactive software to review during coffee breaks. Take the Cut-out Menu Guide to your local restaurant and practice ordering in your new language. It’s that easy and it’s just 10 minutes a day!
- The software download brings you interactive modules to hear the words, practice and play, track your score and have fun! (PC and Mac compatible)
- The 132-page illustrated workbook guides you, step-by-step, through learning and speaking German.
- Color illustrations throughout and an easy-to-read format visually engage you.
- Place the Sticky Labels around your home and office to learn new words without any extra time or effort. Use the Sticky Label module on your computer to hear the words, practice and improve.
- Take the ready-made Flash Cards with you and review your vocabulary on the go. Use the Flash Card module on your computer to hear the words and test yourself.
- Practice at your local restaurant with the cut-out Menu Guide and take it on your trip.
- With the simple phonetics above each German word, it’s easy to begin speaking German with the correct pronunciation.
- Over 300 German “Free Words” which sound similar to their English counterparts take no extra effort to add to your vocabulary.
- Use the glossary to quickly look up a German word, its pronunciation and definition.