With the help of ITALIAN a language map® you can meander through the shops in Florence and greet merchants and locals, all in Italian—"buon giorno!" This uniquely-designed phrasebook is packed with the most essential words and phrases you'll need, and brilliantly organized so you can find what you want at a glance. Order your morning cappucino flawlessly, buy a train ticket confidently and ask about dinner menu items easily because you have ITALIAN a language map® with you.
Now with a new section, "Phone, Mail and Internet," you'll have the words for laptop, tablet, SIM card and more. You won't miss a beat sharing your stories online with friends and family. Finding an internet cafe, free wifi, or an adapter for your mobile devices is so much easier. Make ITALIAN a language map® your travel companion—from the piazza to the museum to the Colosseum, take it everywhere you go and all your language needs are covered!
- The only easy-to-use, portable language guide with a quick snap-open and fold design.
- Provides immediate access to the essential words needed while traveling—no flipping through pages, waiting for an internet connection, or dealing with dead batteries.
- Hundreds of words and phrases you'll need most.
- Divided into key categories such as Asking Questions, Dining Out, Meeting People, Shopping, Telephone, Internet, Sightseeing, Transportation and much more.
- This edition features a brand new "Phone, Mail and Internet" section for today's tech-savvy traveler.
- Pronunciation is easy with simple phonetics.
- Light as a feather (under two ounces) and ultra-thin (barely 1/8" thick), it's effortless to carry.
- Rugged, laminated and waterproof, it's indestructible, outlasting lively culinary adventures, vaporetto rides in Venice or active bicycling, skiing and hiking holidays.
- Folds up like a map to slip easily into your pocket, bag or backpack.
- Full color, original artwork.
- Contemporary content for today's traveler to Italy.
- Publisher: Bilingual Books, Inc.
- Author: Kristine K. Kershul
- Language: Italian for English speakers
- ISBN-13: 978-1-931873-81-9
- Edition: Third
- Publication Date: January 1, 2015
- Series: Language Maps®
- Format: Paperback
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 10½ inches
- Category: Travel, Foreign Language Study
- Available: Canada, from Raincoast Books
United Kingdom, from Gazelle Book Services