Get started on your journey to learning Spanish with the SPANISH in 10 minutes a day® BOOK + AUDIO program! This comprehensive language-learning kit is designed to guide you each Step of the way, introducing new words, phrases and sentences, and providing you with plenty of opportunities to practice speaking and listening to Spanish.
When purchased from our website, you’ll receive the audio program in two formats: CDs and a bonus MP3 download which lets you start learning immediately. With the help of your audio instructors, you’ll become comfortable hearing and speaking the language and confident in your pronunciation.
Each Audio Step has a corresponding Step in the SPANISH in 10 minutes a day® book. You will read the new words you’re hearing and practice with written exercises, puzzles and games. Finally, the book’s companion Software can be downloaded to your Mac or PC, providing even more reinforcement and making your learning experience all the more engaging and effective.
- The 10 minutes a day® Series is your first step in language learning. You’ll understand how the components of the language work so you’ll have the freedom to use the language for any situation.
- The 10 minutes a day® method guarantees success—all you need to do is set aside 10 minutes a day. When you do a little bit every day, you reinforce your learning and progress quickly.
- The program is designed so you can work at your own pace. If you want to do more than 10 minutes a day, keep going. Just remember, let the process be fun.
- The AUDIO program guides you through every Step of learning Spanish. Together, with your instructor, you’ll hear the words, say them aloud, use them in sentences and practice patterns. And because everyone speaks differently, a wide range of voices is used to acquaint you with the variety of accents you’ll encounter.
- Music and sound effects enhance your experience and create a learning environment you’ll enjoy.
- Designed to look like a child’s workbook, the 10 minutes a day® book is an inviting program for everyone. It covers the material equivalent to more than a year of high school Spanish or the first quarter of Spanish at university.
- You’ll learn Key Question Words so you can ask for what you need; money and numbers so you can shop and pay bills; directions so you can get around town smoothly, and so much more to make your travels abroad enjoyable.
- Study aids and fun activities such as word games, puzzles and interactive modules are strategically interwoven into the program. They’re engaging and designed to help you succeed.
- The 10 minutes a day® program gives you a variety of ways to fit learning into your daily routine. Place the Sticky Labels around your home and office, then say the new word every time you see it. Use the interactive software to review during coffee breaks. Download the audio to your MP3 player or smartphone and learn while you commute or exercise. With so many ways to practice, it’s easy to make learning your new language a part of your lifestyle.
- Let the audio program guide you through each Step—first a word, then a phrase, then sentences and questions! Use the book to read and write what you just heard on the audio program reinforcing what you learned and accelerating your progress.
- The 132-page illustrated workbook guides you, step-by-step, through learning and speaking Spanish.
- The software download brings you interactive modules to hear the words, practice and play, track your score and have fun! (PC and Mac compatible)
- Color illustrations throughout and an easy-to-read format visually engage you.
- Place the Sticky Labels around your home and office to learn new words without any extra time or effort. Use the Sticky Label module on your computer to hear the words, practice and improve.
- Take the ready-made Flash Cards with you and review your vocabulary on the go. Use the Flash Card module on your computer to hear the words and test yourself.
- Practice at your local restaurant with the cut-out Menu Guide and take it on your trip.
- With simple phonetics above each Spanish word, it’s easy to begin speaking Spanish with the correct pronunciation.
- Over 300 Spanish “Free Words” similar to their English counterparts take no extra effort to add to your vocabulary.
- Use the glossary to quickly look up a Spanish word, its pronunciation and definition.
- Already have the book and now want the set of six AUDIO CDs too? Simply go to the Quick Order page and add them to your shopping cart.